Monday 31 August 2009

Silver Linings

I have been given more gifts to help me through this difficult time, so many silver linings. I hope everyone recieves such gifts, both the physical and the unspoken...


A gift from one of my oldest friends, (well, she's almost older than me), a pretty eye patch in healing lavender and magical sparkles, and a cane to match. If I bump into anyone at least I'll look nice;))



This lovely handmade bag from my good friend Rowan, to hold my latest knitting project. Rowan saw the fabric and thought of my saying about thinking like mushrooms. Wasn't that kind? I love it!


This is an inside view of a little book TW made for me when I was first diagnosed with iris melanoma, I sent her a wobbly e-mail and she kindly made this to help me out. The little cube says "Why Not?", a slogan that makes for an interesting life!




Winnie The Pooh speaks for so many, I'm taking his friend....



.....Eeyore, since I can't take DH. His nickname is Eeyore because he often appears gloomy but those whom he lets in know far better, he's a softie really:)






















No comments:

Post a Comment