Wednesday 2 September 2009

I see golden, I see er...blue things swimming across my eye when a light is on.

Hello my Mummykins' followers, I don't know what she calls me on here soo lets just call me the middle child, until I find out what she calls me aha.
:)
Glad to say Mum is being treated well at the hospital, she has her own bathroom, fridge and a flat screen T.V!
:O
She is quite impressed with the bed, she can make it go up down, and apperently it vibrates(?)
She told me she hopes she doesn't roll on the buttons in her sleep, otherwise she will most probably turn into a human sandwich!
Made us both giggle for quite a while.
Oh and she took her own pillows.
:)

Mum has had her operation today, but she's not in severe pain which is really good news, she's just got a light stinging.
:)
Mum explained that when she is looking out of her left eye (the one with the golden plate on it) it kind of looks like she's looking into a kaleidoscope all the time, which I guess just sends her back to the 70s, which isn't too bad teehee, but when she goes into the bathroom and switches the light on, all she sees is a lightish blue colour and it's like things are swimming over her eye, but that is much better than being in severe pain all the time, i'm very proud of her for being so brave, and just getting on with it, what a wonderful woman she is.
:)
Well that is all for now dearys, I will hopefully be seeing Mumsy tomorrow.
:D
So there will be gossip on here about hot doctors and all that jazz, well if we get home early enough, and if not you will have to wait until Friday, sorry.
Teehee.
Have a wonderful day, hope the weather is better tomorrow!
Good ol' England.
From the middle child.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Trust Lunar to be seeing RAINBOWS heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtfull post on alternative therapy. It should be very much helpfull

    Thanks,
    Karim - Positive thinking

    ReplyDelete